CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 25, 2008

So, we've been up to a bit of stuff, but I'm gonna make it short and sweet!....well...the writing anyway!

Father's Day Weekend!

Josh in his element racing cars!
Josh and Holden in a mini golf cave!
Holden and I cheered Josh on as he raced!
(I didn't realize I couldn't go bein' prego :( )
A quiet dinner together! We were amazed how good Holden was.
These days...a rare thing at a restaurant!
Josh's Ice Cream Cake- Choc, rasp, and brownies... AMAZING!
Josh and Holden...I think Holden is only interested in getting some of that cake!
Josh's breakfast in bed!
New Bathtub Fun!
Holden got too big for the blue tub, so we are now using this! Abuela Mercer sent it to him! We'll see how long we can keep him in this!
He loves this tub sooo much and didn't want to get out. I pulled the plug inside the tub to let the water drain thinking when he got cold enough he'd want to get out. No, no....he just laid down in the tub to try and keep warm. I finally had to just take him out crying! hehe Man...the power ducks have over children these days!
FHE in the Canyon!
Josh teaching Holden all there is to know about fire starting! Josh was supposedly the "One Match King" in scouts growing up! uh huh! lol
Me teaching Holden the most important thing about camp fires- S'MORES!!
What a Way to Visit Teach!
This month my visiting teachers decided to do a pool party for the kids as our visit! I absolutely loved it! They are such good women and it was so fun to be with them and share a spiritual message as well!
Holden getting anxious to get into the pool!

Teddy Bear's Picnic at the Library for FHE

They had puppet shows, stories and songs. People had their blankets and snacks! Holden got to meet Flash Fox! Holden also got a balloon animal as we left!

Fun at Chuck E Cheese with Eva
This is Holden's first date and boy what a ride he pulled up in to get Eva! :)
He was actually petrified of the singing animals on stage. Man, I looked and they are kinda creepy. Chuck was missing an eye! Weird...but after he got warmed up, he dared to get a little closer to the other animals- still not too close to Chuck !
Baseball with the Bees for FHE
My BIL Marshall and my sister Amy planned the monthly FHE at a Bees game. It was so much fun and Holden held up really well. We all had a really good time! Thanks for planning something so fun you guys!

Making Cookies with MomHolden helped me make cookies so I let him lick the beater. Man the beaters these days are 10 X the size of our beaters growing up...lucky kid!

7 comments:

Shanicherie said...

Cute post! I've been wondering when you were going to finally catch us all up! Do you know what you're having yet?? And yes, of COURSE I've read the Twilight series, are you crazy! I hope you're doing fabulously!

beckee said...

You do so many fun things with Holden!! You are one amazing pregnant woman! I wish I had the energy right now to do so much with my kids!

Kim said...

Carrie, as always, a fun post. Sometimes I miss you and feel bored...but it looks like you've got MUCH MUCH MUCH going on to keep you busy and happy! Cute pictures! Thanks for posting!

Anonymous said...

Hola mi viejo amigo Joshua Alex, como estas? bueno por casualidades de la vida encontre esta pagina y vi tus fotos, que chevere, me alegro muchisimo ver tu familia, no sabes cuanto me alegro, igual te cuento que me case y voy hacer en PAPA, muy pronto......

bueno amigo estoy en panama, trabajo para Dell company, y si quieres puedes escribirme a mario_miranda@del.com

espero tener noticias tuyas no sabes lo feliz que me haria despues te mando fotos.

big hug

mm

MIRANDA HAS FAMILY said...

Hi Josh you can visit my blog at http://mirandahasfamily.blogspot.com/

I don't have many pics, But I will Update it soon with more pics when my son born.

write me back at my e-mail
mario_miranda@dell.com or vacanisimo16@dell.com
take care

MIRANDA HAS FAMILY said...

sorry is vacanisimo16@hotmail.com

bye

The Posse said...

Well, don't feel too bad... I didn't know you were in the blogging world either! So consider us even. Love the blog btw. And Holden is freaking amazingly cute! Not that I'm surprised, the genes are there... Anyway, I'd love to see you up here soon, like I said on fb, but... I didn't realize you had a mere 27 days to go! So... if you're up to traveling a bit, come on up! But if you're needing to stay close to home (and hospital), we'll wait a couple months. Meanwhile, I'll come to you. So message me (huh, by now I might as well have!) and we'll make some plans.