CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Halloween's Comin'!

Well, I have set out to make Holden's Halloween costume. He's gonna be a spider, or whatever "thing" I can manage to sew! But yes, hopefully it will look like a spider when I'm done. I'm not a sewer, ( see.. otherwise I would have said "seamstress!) so this will really be my first attempt at a clothing item. Hmmm...Good thing Holden's only 7 months and won't know the difference! Kids are so easy to please!

We're all going to The Old Witch party this Saturday so I have to have it finished by then so we can get good use out of his costume! I'll post pics when I get it done!

2 comments:

Marshall said...

Good luck on the sewin'! He'll be so stinkin' cute!
Ava has been obsessed with butterflies, so I decided to go cheap on the Halloween costume and buy wings...
To be a little more adventurous, I bought some toole to make her a skirt... wish me luck...
If you succeed in your spider, it might give me the courage to finish her costume!

Anonymous said...

Hope it turns out! I'm so intimidated by having to sew a simple little Dorothy dress for Elizabeth...I like sewing STRAIGHT lines, like quilts, curtains, etc. Clothing is not my forte!