CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Our Growling Little Girl!

So, funny things have been happening at our house! Holden is definitely finding his personality- AND his voice! We have been laughing the past couple of weeks. Whenever Josh comes home from work, or plays with Holden, Holden will just start growling. I don't know where he got it- because I know it wasn't from me. I think Josh secretly taught it to him!

SO, to get back, I taught Holden to sing! No, it's funny though- Holden will get so excited and start singing in high pitched tones. On Sunday morning, Josh was playing with Holden while I was in the bathroom getting ready for choir practice. While getting ready, I was singing to warm up. Josh called me into the room because the second Holden heard me singing, he started singing in his high pitched voice! So, because he has a love for singing, I took him to choir practice and sure enough, he showed off his voice to the other choir members. They were laughing and told me he was a tenor...I hope... just glad he's not a soprano! :)

So, with all of this discovery of his voice, I think he's getting better with his voice and that his vocal chords have now caught up to him. He doesn't do too much rasping anymore which is good! Also, with the "girly" singing, Josh has now consented to joining in the football craze this year to set a good example for his little BOY. lol If Josh doesn't show him these things, he's gonna end up a singer and dancer like mommy! That got Josh scared. Not that culture isn't good he says, but he also needs to have more "manly" traits as well. hehe The whole thing just makes me laugh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so cute about his singing! get it on video for us!

Camille said...

You are hilarious! Little Holden is taking after his mommy! I miss your singing so much! Okay, let's get together on Saturday or sometime next week, k???