CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

We're Havin' a Party!

So, this is an invitation for those I might have missed. This was kind of a last minute idea to throw Holden a 1st B-day party but I would love anyone to come! Here's the info!

Come and celebrate Holden Mercer’s 1st Birthday!
Food, games and fun!
Date: Saturday, Feb. 23, 2008
Time: 11:00 am
Where: Wurtz Residence
1088 E. 720 N. Orem, Utah
Please wear your favorite RED
shirt and bring your teddy bear!
So, please come if you can- we'd love to have you!

2 comments:

Justin said...

Hey, we are totally in. Thank you for the invitation.! Megan has a primary activity until about 11:15. So, we will come over right after that activity. We are excited to finally hang out with you guys!
By the way...even though I don't leave comments as often as I should, I look at your blog often. It's great! I love it!

Rachel said...

Ooooh, I am so in!!!!
Wait a second...where's it at???