CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, December 14, 2007

12 Days of Christmas!

Okay, so this is my 3rd post today...forgive me! I just wanted to share what I'm doing for my hubby for Christmas. I love doing the 12 days of Christmas and it's something we always did growing up. Doing the 12 days for someone in need or just someone that needs cheer has been one of the greatest blessings for me during Christmas time. Josh and I have done it to families since we have been married, but because we are on a little bit of a budget.. hehe...I thought I could find some way to do it anyway. Well, I decided my husband is so wonderful and does so much for our family, that I decided I would do it for him. Plus, he's not picky on the gifts I would have to give! :) Anyway, Here is the first day that I did last night. I will post pics of each day and what I did for him. Just thought it'd be fun to share! The card says, "On the first day of Christmas my true love gave to me, One Golden Me-mo-ry." Then it says, "There have been many "firsts" in our marriage but none so monumental as that first kiss! So, on this first day of Christmas, I give you one bag of kisses and my memory of our first kiss!"

Also, we had Josh's work party the other night. It was so fun to hang out and just enjoy time with friends!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

So are YOU the one who left us a 12 days of Christmas surprise??? I'm a little suspicious!

A clever idea!

Em said...

Carrie that's so sweet! You are so creative! The gifts better not get TOO mushy as you go along. =)

The Mercer Family said...

LOL...I can't promise anything! :)

Anonymous said...

Hi my dear old friend Joshua Alex, I'm so happy for becouse I saw your pictures and congratulation man for your family. I wish you the best.
I get married 5 month ago... and my wife is waiting for a Beby she has two month of pregnancy. I am working for Dell Company my email address is mario_miranda@dell.com.
hope to hear soon some news from you.

your Old Mario Miranda from Panama.,