CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

One Step Closer to Independence!

So, I thought I would see how things would go if I just gave Holden all of his food on his tray and let him go at it! The first pic is the beginning- all clean! Second pic is the aftermath on his face! Not too bad.. and there was only one piece of food on the floor! It also turns out he doesn't like anything on his tray except what he can shove "full fisted" into his mouth. I kept putting his cup on his tray to have a drink and he kept side swiping it off. He only wanted food on his tray. Funny.My cousin Bryan is in town and he, my aunt and Grandma picked me up to go visit my brother, his wife and their kids. This is a pic of my aunt and grandma with the baby!This is THE aunt that is an amazing cook! From Mayonnaise cake and homemade bread to her famous burritos- her kitchen is heaven!

Later we went to my sisters house to see my little sister who got in from Washington for Christmas. After using the Garmin to find a KFC ( a sore spot), we picked up some chicken and were on our way to the gathering! It was fun to see her and her new little baby and little girl. So, these are pics from the festivities!


4 comments:

Rachel said...

I have missed SOOOOOO MUCH! Get some recipes from your Aunt! Tried and true are the best! Cute pictures of Holden! I can't believe how clean he is!

Thanks for calling me back! It's always good to talk to you! Have a fun day and hope to see you tomorrow night! :)

Marshall said...

Thanks for taking pictures last night! I'll have to get them from you...

Holden is so stinkin' cute... I can't believe how happy he always is... As far as the highchair, just wait until you introduce spaghetti, yogurt or cheerios!

AND... Ashton is so cute... I can't wait to see him! I sure miss my family!

Justin said...

Josh and Carrie,
He is so dang cute! These are the first pictures that we have seen of your little boy. We are excited to joy the parent club with you guys.
I'll call you in a few days. We definitely want to do dinner. We'll have to call Matt and Camille too.
Justin

Rachel said...

We missed you tonight! Hope you had a great evening!!!!