CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, April 24, 2008

All aboard the Failboat!

I was trying the other day to be social and actually hang out with someone for once. Well, one thing after another on my part...(and hers as well...lol :)) ) and we found ourselves at the end of the day without any "hanging out" success. So, I decided to just accept the facts...I think all of these pictures describe very well what I am feeling at this moment! HEHE Hope you enjoy! Reading this late at night when you're in a silly mood will help as well! Em- these are for you! :))

Em, we're on it!

Uhh...yeah

Walmart Fail

Poor Thing

Helmet Fail

Hmmmm....

Well, hopefully we ALL feel better about the moments in our lives when we feel that we fall short! Alright...don't worry..I'm not crazy, tomorrow I'll post a "serious" blog! But it was good to laugh for just a moment!

5 comments:

Em said...

Thanks Carrie! Those are hilarious! Totaly made my night! Love you!

Kim said...

Funny post! It was great to see you last night. I can't wait for you to post pics. Please put them on the Loveridge Loop so those dang PARTY POOPERS who didn't come can see them ;)

Megan said...

Ha ha ha...This cracked me up!! We would like to see you guys again soon. Call us!!

beckee said...

THis is so how it works out...you make it seem so funny though... :)

MIRANDA HAS FAMILY said...

YOU CAN VISIT MY BLOG
http://mirandahasfamily.blogspot.com/
REGARDS