CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

SO...SPIDERS

So the other day I was going to cook some hamburger- harmless right? Well, as I pulled and pulled to get the right pan out...I let out a scream of horror! Alright...maybe not horror, but fright! lol Crawling around in my pan was a hairy 8 legged creature! I do NOT like spiders..and considering we live in a basement apartment, we have seen very few spiders. Josh is always kind enough to tackle the discarding of such creeps in our house! Well, Josh didn't get home for another hour, so this was up to me. I hate killing anything. Not that I mind the killing part so much, but the squishing of their little bodies makes me sick. SO- I opted to take the whole pan outside and let him go. I avoided the squishing once again! But yuck! Although...Holden actually thought it was awesome...so I let him watch it for a while. hehe

3 comments:

Rachel said...

We don't smash spiders. We spray them with deadly toxic poison. So in a few years, when one of us has cancer, please remind me of this!

April said...

Congrats on your three year anniversary! I love the spider story! I am amazed that anyone would have enough patience to coordinate a week's worth of flying and interviewing and sleeping! Good luck Josh!!! I would love to play! I am home at five tomorrow and thursday, and home all day on friday!

Em said...

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwww. This probably isn't the best thing for me to read right before bed. ugh. And I'm with Rachel with the spraying with toxic substances. There are so many people in the world who do everything they can to stay healthy and they still end up with cancer. So, bring on the spider spray and the tanning beds. If I'm gonna die I might as well die spider free and tan. =) j/k