CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 8, 2007

Aunt Sue's Legendary Burritos!

Well, I finally decided that I needed to pass on a wonderful family recipe. My Aunt Sue makes THE most incredible burritos and a couple few weeks ago she was nice enough to take the day and show me how she works her magic with the burritos and also her homemade bread. I will never be the same- neither will our freezer! I have already made another batch to fill our freezer for those nights when I'm too lazy to make dinner, or too lazy to make Josh a lunch! Guaranteed, he doesn't mind one bit. I think secretly he hopes I will stay lazy so he can have them every day!

 

Anyway, I wanted to share the joy, so I told my friend Camille about it and today we made another amazing batch of the scrumptious burritos. I only got one pic because we were going to have her hubby take a pic...and by the time I remembered to have him take it, he had left. :( Oh well, at least we got Camille browning the onions...one important step in making them! You might even be able to smell them if you get close enough to the screen! :) Okay, I was kidding, back away from the screen- it was a joke! Anyway, you never know when you'll be the recipient of a legendary burrito. I'll try to pass on the love!

Also, we had another fun day with our two little boys as they followed each other around and laughed and laughed at each other! What cuties!

7 comments:

Rachel said...

Ahhhh burritos! Do you make homemade tortillas too? I am a sucker for homemade tortillas! I am addicted to Rancheritos (formerly Betos) Breakfast Burritos!

Brian got the job in SLC! He just found out tonight! :)

Rachel said...

Oh, and you've got to go to my blog friends list and click on Anne. Apparently you went to high school and jr. high together! Crazy!

Camille said...

Mmmmmmm!!! They are really tasty, deep-fried and all!!!

The Mercer Family said...

Hehe...nice and low fat! I have only done the flour tortillas when I was in Spain but haven't made them since. Maybe Camille remembers how to make them! (She served in Spain with me!)

Rachel said...

e-mail me at rbwurtz@yahoo.com so I can explain why I deleted your comment on my post! I have a very good explaination! Oh and congrats on working out! It's tough to start, but once you get going, you crave it! Good luck!

Em said...

Haha...I used my super sleuthing skills and found your blog! Don't ask me how...I can not reveal my secrets ...the important thing is...you're getting one more comment!

I'll pray your freezer keeps working so you don't lose your scrumptious burrito supply!

Anonymous said...

Ok, so where's the recipe? I can see who the favorite niece is! Put it up when you get the chance.