CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

The Ladies' Night Blunder!

Okay, so we just had THE most wonderful time at Ladies' Night Out! I went with a bunch of women from my ward to Cafe Rio, where we: shoved through line like cattle, ate yummy food (a little too spicy for some- Amanda!), sang Happy Birthday to Irina, ate cheesecake, chatted the night away- and STILL made it home before dawn! What a night! This was my first time going, and I will be sure to make a spot for this every month! It was so nice to get out of the house and chat with these absolutely beautiful ladies. They are all so much fun. I think it was just what the doctor ordered. It's always fun when you realize you have so much in common with others and friendships start to bloom! Now, of course none of this sounds like a blunder...until I wanted to post this blog!

I took a bunch of pictures...even video of the evening documenting along with my friend Rachel, and I get home to post this blog- and what do you know? I didn't have my memory stick in the camera. All of the pictures are in the internal memory. Not too bad you say? What's the problem? The problem lies in the fact that we don't have the cord that connects the camera to the computer because it was stolen along with our video camera last spring. I feel like such a dummy. So, that is my blunder. A perfectly crappy ending to such a perfect night. So, my apologies to all who attended and hoped to see their smiling faces on this blog. Maybe I'll figure out a solution...but until then, just imagine how beautiful you all looked! Again, so sorry! :((( But all in all it was a wonderful night and I can't wait for the next one! Cheers!

2 comments:

Rachel said...

A nice recap of events, but sorry to hear about the pics! Mine is finally up! Thanks for a seriously fun time! You're hilarious and I'm so glad to FINALLY be getting to know you!

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun night...I miss girls' nights out!