CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 3, 2007

Holden's First Halloween

Okay, I thought I would add to the Halloween fun by posting some pics of Holden's First Halloween. Earlier in the day on Halloween, we went to Center Street in Provo where all of the shops give out candy and they have little carnival games along the streets. It was actually quite fun. We got his first "Trick or Treat" on film! You can also see the outfit I made in all of it's glory! Good thing I made it big enough to last a few years! lol I also made a little spider bag to go along with his outfit to put all of "his" candy in. As we went trick or treating that night, people kept asking what he would like...I told them EXACTLY what "he" would like and what "his" favorite candies were! lol On another note, he was a little fussy ( I don't know why! Not being able to breath in that outfit might have had something to do with it! lol ) so I thought I was smart by giving him a little crunch bar(still in the wrapper mind you) to slobber on while we went from house to house. Well, he was being sooo good and it made me so proud, until I looked up and realized why he was so content. He had broken through the crunch wrapper and had eaten HALF of the candy bar. He had chocolate all over his hands face and ...yes...the spider costume! :) We laughed so hard- so much for not having chocolate until he is at least 1. Well, all said and done, he is okay, but for some reason, I can't get him to eat his plain rice cereal anymore! jk But we really had so much fun with him on his first Halloween!

3 comments:

Camille said...

Okay, I was totally busting up about the Crunch bar! That is hilarious!!! Let's get together and make your famous burritos...this week, k?!

Rachel said...

What a scrumptious spider! I love it! He's so stinkin' cute all on his own, but that costume is killing me! :)

Marshall said...

Carrie, it turned out sooo cute! Good job-- I'm so impressed! It gives me courage to try something next year... oh, wait... I already bought clearanced halloween costumes for the girls... maybe I'll try the year after that... :)
Anywho, you did an awesome job and it sounds like you guys had tons of fun!