CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

BYU FOOTBALL IS HERE!

Josh and I went to our first BYU game together. Kim and John had tickets they weren't using so we took them up on the offer! It was so fun to have a little time as a couple and to get out in the fresh air.


The game was so fun from touchdowns to cougar tails! I think we ate more than we watched the game- but that's the fun part right!? lol It was funny because I have been to games before but it was Josh's first, so I had to explain a lot to him! I had to explain why everyone was beating their arms like drums while the band played the Star Wars theme. By the last touchdown, I even got Josh to "Ra ra ra ra ra, Goooooooo Cougars" actions and all when they played the fight song! He got really into it. Every time they played the cougar "growl" Josh started clawing the air...hmm it was like he was a little kid again! lol It was quite memorable. I have forgotten how much fun they are and we had a great time! Thanks again John and Kim!
 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Hey! This is so awesome! I look forward to sharing in your activities with you through your blog! How fun to go to a BYU game! For me, it's all about the atmosphere...the food! I rarely know what's actually going on in the game, except the occasional glance at the scoreboard!

Are you coming to Cafe Rio tonight? A bunch of us are meeting at my house at 6:30pm for a ladies night out! Hope you can come!

Rachel said...

So how come you haven't posted Ladies Night yet? Geez! heehee

Marshall said...

Football is totally FALL to me... and I miss it so much - there's no football here in Spokane! I'm completely jealous that you got to go to a game(don't let Marshall know I confessed that... he might hold me to it!) Did they end up winning?